Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm Still Here

Hi if you're still reading this. Though Jon posted pictures recently, I still feel like I should write something. I get disappointed when people whose blogs I read haven't written in a while, so here I am. I have been very busy lately with work. All I've done lately is work and run to doctor appointments. It's rather ridiculous. The weather has been unseasonably hot lately and I've been freezing out my boys running the air conditioner. Poor Ben. I dress him in sweat pants because I put the air on as soon as Jon leaves for school in the morning. In my defense, it gets quite hot downstairs and even Jon enjoys coming home to the air conditioning.

I have been spending some time trying to clean up and rearrange the apartment (Ben has been counteracting my efforts) to try to make room for the new baby's clothes and be able to put up the Pack n' Play and actually have access to baby stuff when I need it. I realize I have a couple of months, but I'd rather do it while I know I have the time and still have the ambition. I had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. Baby is measuring a week big but that's apparently not big enough to change my due date. I will have one more ultrasound, so there's always hope...

Ben is doing very well in his walking. He's still wobbly and goes too fast for himself sometimes, but it's so fun to watch, especially when he's walking to me. He prefers to hold my hand to stay up longer. He loves being on the couch with me, going from side to side and bouncing around. He's climbing on the coffee table and tries to climb up the headboard on our bed. Just a little monkey. We're immensely enjoying our baby boy.

2 comments:

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

Just wanted to aplogize for being one of those people who haven't been blogging. I am hoping (but realistically thinking it won't happen soon) that I'll be able to be more regular once again once the chaos dies down a bit!

Jonathan and Keri said...

I hold nothing against you. You have a lot going on right now:)