Friday, June 13, 2008

Nothing

I just want to say, I hate coming up with titles to things. I always thought it was stupid to put titles on my papers in school. I put my name on, you read it, we're done. Topic sentences are bad enough, but then I have to sum the whole thing up in a few words? Hence the title of today's post, because my original intent was to just put up a couple pictures and tell you the greatest irony I have found here in Sunnyside: Every day at 4:00 I can turn my TV on to Little House on the Prairie, a beloved show of my youth. The ironic part is that it's on the Fox network out here. Never saw that one coming. Anyway, below are a few pictures.

Ben was getting into Mommy's cupboards and started pulling stuff out. Ben helped Daddy mow at Grandpa and Grandma's. We put a hat on him and he zonked out.


Here are a few more from Mt. Rainier National Park












No comments: