Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Holy Cow, Are You Here Again?

I have lately found my mind wandering back home to a magnet on my fridge. I received this magnet from a lady when I worked as a CNA in college. She made these for a lot of people, mind you, not just me. This magnet is a little red cow with the words Holy Cow, Are You Here Again? (I also received a rooster, but that's irrelevant to the story.) This magnet, of course, is made for you to put on your fridge and look at it every time you want to open the door. It has really only deterred me once or twice. Being pregnant, I feel like I am either eating or hungry all the time. I have noticed this more lately because a certain little boy will stand against my legs and beg or reach for what I have. He definitely has an eye for food. I wonder if he's picking up bad habits right now, even at 10 months of age? He seems content when there is not food around and will come after me when he's hungry. I suppose that's why we buy healthy food, right? I guess we can't have that baseball team or my kids will think I never stop eating:)

No comments: