Monday, July 14, 2008

Who Needs Toys?

Yet another week and I really have nothing to write about, but I thought I would at least let you know since I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seat just waiting to see what great adventure we've had this week. Sorry to disappoint. But I would like to show you Ben's fascination with the dishwasher. The first picture I'm unloading and he's going in and out with the rack and clapping. The second one I'm not positive what he's trying to accomplish. I always have a hard time getting the door closed when he's around. He also likes to pull out the silverware. Unfortunately, we won't have this "toy" back in Michigan.

We went to a little market on Saturday and got some fruit, including a little bucket of yummy strawberries. We also got some corn on the cob, so we'll have to try that this week. We were told it's very good. One thing I've missed is going out every summer and picking corn out of the field and having it that very night for supper. We broke down and bought some last summer from the grocery store, but it's just not the same.

I will spare you more reminiscing. Have a good week and I'll try to think of more exciting things to write about.

No comments: