Friday, November 21, 2008

The Baby Is Coming

We should have a baby by Monday night if not before. My doctor was gracious enough to just schedule me in and get this over with. Since my employer seems to not want to give me anything to do, I have been using my time this week to continue cleaning, rearrange the closet a bit (again), try to keep on top of dishes and laundry (it could happen before Monday, you never know) and spend more time playing with Ben. This has been a very long week and probably the worst to not keep me busy. I just keep finding things to do, though.

Jon was finished with finals on Wednesday and is enjoying some leisure time. He put up Christmas lights along the wall last night and Ben just loved them. Jon turned all the other lights off and walked around with him. Ben would say ooh along with his dad. When Jon put him down, he followed the lights along the wall just looking at them. He must be learning a lot of B words, because he kept repeating bbbbbbb as he pointed, despite Jon repeating the word lights.

So just a couple days to go. Stay tuned for pictures next week...

No comments: