Monday, November 10, 2008

My Recipe

Since it was suggested to me to update my blog, and since I have nothing terribly exciting to share except that the Vikings actually beat the Packers yesterday and I actually got to see it, along with a dusting of snow, here is my recipe that the Huisvrouw asked for.

Chicken and Stuffing

4-6 chicken breasts
2-3 slices American cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 box chicken stuffing, prepare as directed

Put chicken in 9 x 13 pan. Cover each breast with half a slice of cheese. Pour soup over all of this and then layer stuffing on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15 minutes. (I cut my cooking time a bit as my oven runs hot and dries out the chicken.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! I can't wait to try it. I went through my recipes to figure out what to eat this week & I felt like we've just had everything! I'm getting sick of the ones I have, but don't know what new ones to make.

Jonathan and Keri said...

I know what you mean. A lot of stuff I either don't keep in my cupboards or I'm not sure how it'll turn out. I feel like we eat the same things all the time, but I haven't heard any complaints yet. I tried chicken tetrazzini a couple weeks ago and it came out really well. Made a huge recipe if you want to freeze half. I also have a huge pizza casserole recipe I am freezing if you're interested.