Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ben Likes His Stairs

So Saturday Jon was downstairs on the computer. I went down to get some laundry and I heard Jon say hi to Ben. I thought Jon had gone to get him because I heard some thumping on the stairs. Jon thought I had brought him down with me. After some confusion and wondering, Jon brought Ben back upstairs. Sure enough, he started right back down. After this he proceeded to spend at least a half hour going up and down the stairs, practicing I suppose. He is enjoying his new freedom of going down the stairs. I put the gate up yesterday and he started crying.

We are doing well here. I hear the word "baby" a thousand times a day from Ben, many of them followed with a kiss if he has access. Ben is very concerned if Finn even makes a peep. It's very sweet.

We are heading to Minnesota on Friday to spend 2 weeks with our families. Jon will also be doing some preaching. Everyone will get to meet Finn and I'm sure they will enjoy Ben. He has changed so much since his aunts and uncles last saw him.

Sorry to make this short, but it's time to go to bed so I can get some shopping and packing in. Tomorrow may be a long day.

No comments: