Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Christmas Break

So I find that since I'm not working, I spend very little time on the computer. Besides that, we have been spending the last week plus in Minnesota with family. I'm certainly not sitting here bored, especially with 2 kids. I'm supposed to be back to work this week, but due to technical difficulties, I'm still sitting here not working. It doesn't bother me a whole lot.

We were supposed to have baptism of Phineas Dec. 21 in Volga, SD, but due to the lovely Minnesota weather, i.e. blowing snow, below zero temps, we did not have it. We managed to schedule it for New Year's day in my parents' church, which we also did with Ben. Hopefully everything works out for that service. At least it's not much of a drive.

So we have just been eating, playing games, and watching various TV and movies. I am enjoying HGTV while I can. The grandparents are enjoying the boys.

So I have a few things to do and I will try to update when we get home next week.

No comments: