Tuesday, January 6, 2009

16 Things About Me

Here is something I did on Facebook, so I thought I'd just post it here. I'm not sure you'll get 100 things on my 100th post, so here ya go.

1. Ben is driving me nuts lately. The grandmas are both threatening to keep him and I'm seriously considering it.

2. I love doughnuts, particularly Dunkin Donuts' sour cream doughnuts. Mmmmmmmm.

3. One thing I have missed greatly is playing piano. Getting one is a definite must in the future.

4. I believe Netflix is one of the best ideas yet.

5. I collect pigs.

6. When I do things like this, I wonder if people are really interested in what I'm writing.

7. I love getting together with family because we always play games.

8. I have become addicted to HGTV in the last week (thank you grandparents). For many reasons, it's probably good that we don't have cable. And unfortunately, this will probably not make me a better decorator.

9. I got to see my 2 best girlfriends while home, and I enjoyed it very much.

10. I hate reality TV shows. I've watched The Biggest Loser, but that's where I draw the line. It's not all that real.

11. I did not care to bake or cook until I got married. Then I found myself wanting to! I guess something kicked in upstairs.

12. I dislike shopping for clothes. Just give me a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt every day. Whatever is "in" is ugly to me.

13. I'm looking forward to having a house.

14. I absolutely hated art and doing crafts while growing up. My friend finished a lot of my art projects in grade school because she was always done before me.

15. I would like to learn to sew some day.

16. I wish I new more about cars. I would love to take classes or something and learn basic stuff so if I hear a funny noise, I may have some idea what it is.