Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Things About Me

I was tagged in Facebook for 25 things about me. I just added on to my original 16. So here are 9 more things:

17. I love to organize. Cleaning is another matter. I have to be in the right mood for that.

18. Despite my frustration with my child, I love being a mom. I have always believed this is my calling.

19. I love to read and I love doing puzzles. When I was in college, mom and I would do a puzzle when I came home for Christmas, spring break, etc. I looked forward to that.

20. I like beef and chicken, but there's nothing like a good pork chop with a baked potato smothered in butter and sour cream (vegetables optional).

21. I'm not an outdoor person at all. I just hope I can enjoy being outside with my kids when they're older.

22. I really enjoy medical transcription. I wish I had come upon it sooner in my life.

23. I hear Ben say "Hey baby" about 100 times a day. No, he's not talking to me.

24. I'm really annoyed with commercials on TV.

25. I love how the simplest things make babies laugh.

No comments: