Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Been A While

Yes, I know. Hence the title. Let me bring you back to over a week ago.

Last week Monday night brought Jon and Ben back to Grand Rapids. At the same time, I got a call that one of my relatives had died. So I spent Tuesday and Wednesday working and doing laundry and packing the boys and myself. Ben was tired from his week away, so he was not always easy to deal with. Thursday I worked, fed the boys, and off we went with my aunt and uncle to Iowa. We spent the weekend there while Jon had a nice quiet house for a few days. It was fun to spend time with family. My cousin has a son 2 weeks younger than Ben, and they had fun playing together.

We came back Sunday with a sick Ben. He has been sleeping a lot during the day (and better at night now) and eating very little with a runny nose and cough. He's getting a bit better every day. Finn has a cold, but thankfully that's it.

So it's Thursday already, and I'm trying to catch up on laundry and stuff around the house. I actually got to hear my alarm go off this morning, which was quite exciting to me.

No comments: