Friday, April 10, 2009

More Boring Stories

Here it is folks, an update of the rest of my week, which may bore you to tears. Tuesday I did some good cleaning, dishes, organized a bit. I had a friend over for supper and I think I just watched TV after she left. Wednesday I wasn't feeling well, so I started watching the first season of Criminal Minds while Finn and I hung out on the floor. Great show if you like psychological stuff. I went to some other friends for supper and came home late. Thursday I ran a couple errands and did a bit of cleaning downstairs. I found some stuff of Ben's that I knew was hidden somewhere. Somewhere in this week I managed some laundry, a bit of baking, and have spent a good amount of time on the phone. Last night we had church, tonight we have church, and tomorrow I am working extra. So it's been a semi productive week. I did find a set of knives yesterday that I didn't know we had. That was pretty exciting. Did you know that Goodwill takes eyeglasses? I found that out yesterday. So if you're looking for a place to go with your old ones, find your nearest Goodwill.

Finn has been enjoying most of his waking hours laying on the floor sucking on toys, so I've been hanging out on the floor with him. He has been getting up during the night and his schedule is just messed up. I think he misses Ben, despite being frequently injured by him. He had a great time in nursery last night just watching the other kids. He may also be hitting a growth spurt.

So there's my week in a nutshell. Not everything I wanted to get done, but I feel accomplished nonetheless. It's been rather relaxing and injury free (I think I get hurt as much as Finn does). Hopefully I can regale you with tales of Ben again next week.

1 comment:

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

Sometimes Chancery gets up from her nap before Asher does & she is a total bear until he wakes up. I think she really likes watching him in action, even though she gets pushed around too.