Saturday, April 4, 2009

An Update

Well, Ben is in the able hands of his grandparents, and I'm assuming Jon is enjoying basketball on a clear screen.

Since yesterday afternoon, I have typed in my recipes in a Word document so as to create my own recipe book. I'm sick of recipe cards of all shapes and sizes all over the place, so I typed my recipes and will print them and place them in sheet protectors in a binder. Easy to add to and I don't have to search through 50 cards before I find what I want. Organization is my goal. I actually started this project about 2 months ago, but it fell to the wayside, and I've been waiting for this week so I could stop staring at my recipe cards on the desk. So today I had to go buy a printer cartridge, and I will get that taken care of in the next few days.

This morning Finn and I went out and ran a few errands. I had to convince the state of Michigan that I have in fact had my car registered here for 3 years and it should be renewed. They finally accepted my money. I actually shopped leisurely while I was in the mall, though I bought nothing. I also got my pile of dishes done, vacuumed, and sorted through my clothes in the closet. I even worked for an hour. It helps a lot when Finn takes multiple naps and is happy just to suck on something and watch you while you go about your business. We did play together, if you're wondering.

So that was my day. Finn was up at 6:00 this morning, so I should really get to bed in case that happens again.

No comments: