Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ben's New Seat

So we brought the Bumbo up from the depths so Finn could start sitting in it. (If you don't know what this is, click here.) We've put Finn in it twice and he wasn't too excited about it. But Ben, who enjoyed it the first time around, is immensely enjoying it. He tried it out one night and found that his little butt and legs still fit in there. He even tried to pull Finn out of it, which he wasn't able to do, but he still managed to cause some screaming. Anyway, now Ben likes to carry the Bumbo around the living room. He'll put it down in some random place and sit for about 30 seconds. The great entertainment is that he tries to back up to it, and he usually misses the first two times. The other night he turned his body and ended up backing up to the side of it, and when he tried to sit down he completely missed it. He was semi crying and I was just laughing. I kind of feel bad, but it's just so entertaining and he didn't get hurt. Some things you just can't do for them.

2 comments:

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

We never had a Bumbo for Asher, but got one for Chancery & she HATES it! But she doesn't like to sit in one place for any length of time either. Asher on the other hand, would LOVE to be allowed to sit in it, but for the price we paid, I'm afraid he'll break it!

Jonathan and Keri said...

I got it as a shower gift, otherwise I probably would not have one. I think I maybe caught Finn at the wrong time, i.e. too tired or hungry, though maybe it's not safe for me to try again.