Thursday, March 5, 2009

Randomness

I love the randomness of children. Sometimes I will come home and Ben will have a group of balls on the desk, or he'll have pop bottles set up in a tight group on the desk. By the way, he somehow hides things like these pop bottles until he's ready to play with them, because I won't see them and all of the sudden they're in his hands. Anyway, he has his 2 Little People zebras sitting on my stock pot on the shelf downstairs. He is playing upstairs right now and decided to throw his football down the stairs. I guess it can join the basketball and baseball on the desk. You just never know what you're gonna find when you walk in the house.

In other news, he can say phone now, which is his new favorite "toy." He loves to walk around with it and talk, though he becomes silent as soon as he hears noise coming from it. He is also saying fee for Finn. Those Fs are coming along.

Ben is really into stacking now. It's fun watching him figure out what toys fit into other toys.

As far as the pictures I mentioned, same old story: Have not uploaded most recent pictures and camera is also AWOL. I guess that will be another day.

Temps are supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow, so just imagine us strolling around outside. I'm really looking forward to taking the boys out in the afternoons when it gets nice out. I'm not an outdoor person, but I definitely have cabin fever. Ben is an outdoor baby for sure. He loves toddling around outside while daddy is grilling, or they play with the soccer ball. A couple weeks ago I took Ben in the backyard in the snow, and once he got used to it, he started walking. We walked for 45 minutes around our apartments and he cried when I made him go in.

Anyway, enough rambling. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

I don't know how you do it, 2 kids that close together, props to you m'lady! Now's the fun part where Ben starts to really interact (I expect more posts!)