Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Weekend

Thursday was a beautiful day. Jon and Ben ran around with the soccer ball. I sat on the deck with Finn. He's a cool little dude with shades on. It was just nice to be outside. (Pictures to come. I now have the camera but not the cord.)

Friday was also a beautiful day, even nicer than Thursday. It was somewhere in the 50s. While we didn't get a walk in, Ben spent all afternoon running and screaming around the back yard, which was much better for him, I imagine. Jon was out smoking ribs and we had our neighbors over for supper. Ben had 3 guys taking turns chasing him down since our back yard is not completely fenced in. He was so worn out he was extra tired on Saturday yet. It is so fun to watch him. He cried when he had to come in.

Since we cleaned on Friday, Saturday was more of a lazy day. I did laundry and Jon worked on some homework. It rained all day, so no outside playing.

Sunday we had a good rainstorm, a little thunder, very windy. The rain was actually coming down sideways. I kept getting confused with the time since we didn't change all the clocks. I almost didn't get my kids to bed on time, though it didn't matter much since Ben played in his crib for probably another 40 minutes. He finds things to keep him busy in there, even in the dark.

So there's our weekend in a nutshell.

No comments: